Real-time tracking and web-based reports provide at-a-glance views into workflows and provide tracking for any medication's chain of custody.
Eliminate staff and medication expenses caused by searching for and refilling "lost" medications. Track everything you want to know about your operations.
CRITICAL STEP VERIFICATION™
Follow, verify and confirm medications at every point before they reach the patient. Reap the benefits of knowing where your meds are at any moment.
Designed to maximize staff productivity and minimize errors with minimal impact on existing workflows while achieving strategic and profitability goals
50% of patient care costs are associated with the pharmacy
Find your opportunities for improvement
Percentage of hospitals losing money on each patient they serve
Share of U.S. GDP dedicated to healthcare spending
Annual cost of preventable medication errors.
Annual number of US patient deaths resulting from preventable medication errors.
Potential U.S. healthcare savings resulting from adoption of automation and AI.
Track, Maintain, and Improve Pharmacy Operations
- Real-time medication and workflow tracking
- Integrated workflow management tools
- An intuitive, easy to use handheld interface
- Seamless integration with existing systems
Drive Performance Improvement
- Instantly available data and web- enabled reports
- At-a-glance views into workflows
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Chain-of-custody tracking for any medication
Reduce Cost and Waste — Improve Efficiencies
- Improve pharmacy workflow and efficiency
- Reduce waste through reduction in “missing” medications
- Improve productivity and reduce re-work
The cost savings exceeded multiple times within the first three months of our partnership with PlusDelta.
Associate Chief Pharmacy
Officer, Inpatient Pharmacy Services
Duke University Hospital, Durham, NC
PlusDelta provides further checks and balances and allows us to access information that we cannot get from any other system.
IT Lead Technician Pharmacy
Community Health System, Muncie, IN